Welcome to the Jegoods Mebel Woodworking Studio website terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website to contact and or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share your information with any 3rd party.
We always hope that every clients are happy and satisfied with their purchase, and we always try our best to manufacture and supply the good quality products. Our principle is having a good and long business relationship with mutual benefits.
Currency is USD$ for overseas customer. Our price list is FOB price (Free on Board). Included: Packaging, free trucking from our factory in Jepara to Semarang port in Central Java, Standard Fumigation (Non / AQIS), THC – Doc fee (Semarang port), Sending the necessary shipment documents, etc. Shipping the container (Ocean Freight) is not included in the price, it will become responsibility of buyer.
We only receive payment by T/T (Telegraphic Bank Transfer). We are require 50% down payment in advance after you received our Proforma Invoice to start the production. The rest of payment or balance 50% has to be done upon invoice after we finish the products or when container loaded. After the balance payment has done, please send us the copy of transfer. As soon as we have received your balance payment, we will send the original Bill of Lading (B/L) and others documents by carrier to your address.
– Minimum order is FCL (Full Container Loaded) 1×20′ ft Container (30 CBM) per shipment.
– We are able to produce custom design according to customer’s design.
Calculation of container volume (space in the container) as below;
20 ft container = 30 CBM
40 ft container = 60 CBM
40 HC container = 75 CBM
Sample or Retail Order:
Normally, we do not give free samples in order to avoid unfair business practices (copying to another factory for production purpose). But if you are serious buyer, please discuss the sample or retail order will be made after payment. The sample can be shipped by air/sea freight and the cost will be charged on buyer.
How to Order;
To place an order, please write the code of furniture, name of product, and quantity for each item. Send the list of order by email, then we will process the quotation and Proforma Invoice and make calculation for the total volume (container space). After the quotation and Proforma Invoice have been approved, we are require 50% deposit or advance payment by Telegraphic Bank Transfer before we start production. The rest of payment or balance payment 50% has to be done upon invoice after we finish the products or when container loaded. After the balance payment has done, please send us the copy of transfer. As soon as we have received your balance payment, we will send the original Bill of Lading (B/L) and others documents by carrier to your address.
Production Process / Manufacturing Time;
Lead times are an average time taken, process, manufacture, finish, packaging and loading container. It can take longer or less time to complete. In the case of bespoke or made to measure item, from final approval of drawings. Some more complex bespoke items may take longer.
– 1 x 20 ft Container = 60 working days (not included with shipping time).
– 1 x 40 ft / HC Container = 95 working days (not included with shipping time).
– The regular container order may take shorter time.
– We always respect for the on time production and delivery. No penalty/charges on any delay(s) that could be happened in the middle of process.
We always care about the safety. Normally we use foam sheet polystyrene, and corrugated paper / single-face paper.
We also can use card box upon customer’s requirement with separate price for the card box.
Fragile pieces will be packed with high attention with foam sheet, corrugated paper, card box and wooden crate.
– Port of Loading is Tanjung Emas Port, Semarang, Central Java – Indonesia.
– Shipping (OCEAN FREIGHT) is not included in the price, it will become responsibility of buyer. All order sent freight collect.
– We can assist you to find freight forwarder and shipping line, and arrange the shipment.
– The container is fumigated as required by international law for which the company accept no responsibilities nor liabilities.
– Insurance on container is solely the responsibility of buyers.
Normally, the ocean container ship or goods arrive at the destination port between 25 – 35 days. Starting from our port of loading in Tanjung Emas Semarang port, Central Java – Indonesia. The time must be on time schedule and depend on the location.
We are confident in our production, we always control the quality very carefully, starting from production to packing and shipment, we always check every part of the furniture, to make sure there is no imperfection occurring on each item. But occasionally if some problems can occur during ocean containership, in this case we give a limited guarantee;
- A special discount when the breakage is repairable or replacement on next shipment. Depending on the fault, we will either send a replacement in your next container order, or put a special discount if the breakage is repairable.
- We do not accept the contractual claim about refund/penalty/charges etc. The refund/penalty/charges are not respectful reasons in our economical ethics and social working community. The most important thing for us is to develop the business together with the win-win solution to solve the problems.
Since every item is handmade by individuals, variations in carving, measurements, design and decoration may be vary on each pieces, it should be expected and cannot be avoided.
We want you to enjoy the buying experience and will provide you with a consistently high quality product with reliable efficient service. We hope that you are always be happy with your purchase, and we look forward to having a good and long business relationship with you. We open warm welcome to importers, wholesalers and retailers around the world to negotiate business with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.