Welcome to the Jegoods Woodworking Studio website terms and condition. These Terms and Condition apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition set out below.
Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to assist us in improving our service to you. We do not share your information with any 3rd party.
Currency is USD$ for overseas customer. Our price list is FOB price (Free on Board). Included: Packaging, free trucking from our factory in Jepara to Semarang port in Central Java, Standard Fumigation (Non / AQIS), THC – Doc fee (Semarang port), Sending Document, etc. Shipping (Ocean Freight) is not included in the price, it will become responsibility of buyer.
We receive payment by T/T (Telegraphic Bank Transfer). We are require 50% down payment in advance after you received our Proforma Invoice to start the production. The rest of payment or balance 50% has to be done upon invoice after we finish the products or when container loaded. After the balance payment has done, please send us the copy of transfer. As soon as we have received your balance payment, we will send the original Bill of Lading (B/L) and others documents by carrier to your address.
– Minimum order is FCL (Full Container Loaded) 1×20′ ft Container (30 CBM) per shipment.
– No minimum quantities on any item.
– We are able to produce custom design according to customer’s design.
Calculation of container volume (space in the container) as below;
20 ft container = 30 CBM
40 ft container = 60 CBM
40 HC container = 75 CBM
How to Order;
To place an order, please write the code of furniture, name of product, and quantity for each item. Send the list of order by email, then we will process the quotation and Proforma Invoice and make calculation for the total volume (container space). After the quotation and Proforma Invoice have been approved, we are require 50% deposit or advance payment by transfer before we start production. The rest of payment or balance 50% has to be done upon invoice after we finish the products or when container loaded. After the balance payment has done, please send us the copy of transfer. As soon as we have received your balance payment, we will send the original Bill of Lading (B/L) and others documents by carrier to your address.
Production Process / Manufacturing Time;
Lead times are an average time taken process, manufacture, finish, packaging and loading container. It can take longer or less time to complete. In the case of bespoke or made to measure item, from final approval of drawings. Some more complex bespoke items may take longer.
– 1 x 20 ft Container = 50 working days (not included with shipping time).
– 1 x 40 ft / HC Container = 80 working days (not included with shipping time).
– Port of Loading is Tanjung Emas Port, Semarang, Central Java – Indonesia.
– Shipping (OCEAN FREIGHT) is not included in the price, it will become responsibility of buyer. All order sent freight collect.
– We will assist you to find freight forwarder and shipping line, and arrange the shipment.
– The container is fumigated as required by international law for which the company accept no responsibilities nor liabilities.
– Insurance on container is solely the responsibility of buyers.
Normally, we deliver the container or goods arrive at the destination port between 25 – 35 days. Starting from our port of loading in Tanjung Emas Semarang port, Central Java – Indonesia. The time must be on time schedule and depend on the location.
We open warm welcome to importers, wholesalers and retailers around the world to negotiate business with us. We are willing to discuss with you with all terms and condition, design / product availability and shipping arrangement. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.